Courses – Kanban Training in Dublin, Cork, Limerick (1 Day)
This course will introduce the Kanban method. It will explain the lean background to Kanban, how you should implement Kanban.
A simple way to look at Kanban is to “stop starting and start finishing”. In other words take on less but get it done quicker. Its about focusing on getting work complete and not to have loads of unfinished work. Unfinished work is waste – of no use to anyone and going out of date or at least requiring a refresh to even understand what we did.
Kanban provides a pragmatic, actionable, evidence-based guidance for successful evolutionary change. It starts with what you do now and pursues evolutionary change while respecting current roles, responsibilities and job titles, and encouraging leadership at all levels.
You will learn how to apply the Kanban principles, how to visualise and self-share the workload to create a constant flow of DONE. The Kanban workshop is for anyone trying to create a cultural framework for continuous improvement.
This is a fast paced workshop, where attended lean to apply KanBan to their real jobs and see how to visualise the bottlenecks.
• Personal Kanban – Simplest implementation of Kanban
• The Agile Dilemma
• What is KanBan Goals Behind the Kanban Approach to Change
• Kaizen Culture
• Kanban’s Five Core Properties
• The Kanban Concepts, Principles, and Terminology
• Kanban Team/ Kanban Roles
• Card Walls/ Workflow and Cadences
• Limiting work in progress
• Visualisation of the Work
• Class of Service
• Service Level Agreements
• Tracking Work-in-Process/ Cumulative Flow Diagram
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who is involved in product development or knowledge work. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Team Manager running multiple projects simultaneously
- Product/project managers
- Product/software developers and testers
- Business analysts
- High-level management positions.
Request to Download the Course Workbook.