Agile Project Management Training & Certification Courses
AgilePM® is the most popular agile project management qualification in the world – Trusted Training Radar™
AgilePM® Agile Project Management is a guide and qualification from the APMG International, launched in November 2010. The AgilePM® Agile Project Management training scheme aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment (such as ) who want, or need, to be agile. Based on the proven fundamentals of DSDM, this new certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organisations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile management methods. It is fully scalable and provides excellent integration with .
The AgilePM® Project Management certification scheme features Foundation and Practitioner level qualifications. SPOCE provide an extensive range of accredited AgilePM® Project Management training and certification courses covering both levels. The delivery methods range from Instructor-led classroom events, Accredited eLearning, Blended learning, to Bespoke on-site client events.
SPOCE can provide APMG International approved AgilePM® Agile Project Management training courses to individuals looking to improve their project management skills on one of our open public AgilePM® training courses. However, if there are more than 4 or more delegates within an organisation looking to take the course, SPOCE can offer more cost-effective AgilePM® Client Courses.
Project Management Benefits
The AgilePM® Agile methodology guidance and supporting training courses explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects and manage an agile project from start to finish.
– Gain an understanding of agile and agility and the ability to apply the relevant project management method, leading to successful agile projects.
– Promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and gives the business ongoing visibility into what is happening.
– Combine knowledge of more traditional project management methodologies with agile to better adapt to a changing business environment.
– Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
– Deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
– Complements and works with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2® , quality and audit processes which improves rigour and visibility around project management, leading to a proven track record of successful delivery in a corporate environment.
– Achieve better communication and control over projects and adapt project plans without disrupting the project budget, timescale and scope.
Project Management Certification
The Agile PM Certification scheme aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be agile.
Based on the proven fundamentals within the Agile Business Consortium’s Agile Project Framework, the certification provides the ability to deliver Agile projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around project management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
The Agile PM certification course will:
– Explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
– Explain how an agile project is managed
– Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to “traditional” projects)
– Provide integration with PRINCE2® and other project management methodologies/frameworks.
There are no pre-requisites for the Agile PM foundation examination. Candidates must achieve a pass at AgilePM foundation level before completing the AgilePM® practitioner examination. The DSDM Atern Foundation and Advanced Practitioner certificates are also acceptable pre-requisites for the practitioner exam.
Candidates must hold the AgilePM practitioner certification in order to take the Agile PM re-registration examination.