The Project Management Institute’s the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) provides the basis of project management knowledge. The objective of this course is to provide project managers with the knowledge required to take the CAPM exam.
- The PMI® requirements to apply to take the exam
- a proven study strategy in order to best prepare yourself to pass the exam
- the processes within each of the 10 Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK®
- Exam style question preparation
- other required source material of project management practices
Who should attend?
This course is perfect for team members, managers, project leaders, functional managers, and anyone who is directly involved with projects who wishes to achieve a better understanding of practical, formal project management methods and pass the CAPM exam.
Leaving Certificate, Level 7 Diploma or equivalent and Either 23 hours of formal project management education or 1500 hours of project team experience. Details of the requirements to take examination are available on the website PMI.org
Each student must apply directly the PMI to take the PMP exam. This is an online multiple choice exam that takes place over a 4 hour in a Prometric location.