CAPM Overview – Evening Workshop Session
CAPM Training course provides the basis of project management knowledge to clear the Certified Associate in Project Management exam. You need to pass the CAPM exam and you need quality training that’ll help you in your role as a project manager
- PMI® requirements to apply to take the exam
- A proven study strategy to best prepare yourself to pass the exam
- The processes in each of the 10 Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK®
- Exam style question preparation
- Other required source material of project management practices.
Who should attend?
This course is perfect for team members, managers, project leaders, functional managers, and anyone who is directly involved with projects who wishes to achieve a better understanding of practical, formal project management methods and pass the CAPM exam.
Leaving Certificate, Level 7 Diploma or equivalent and 23 hours of formal project management education or 1500 hours of project team experience. Details of the requirements to take examination are available on the website PMI.org
Each student must apply for the PMI directly to take the PMP exam. The online multiple-choice exam takes place over 4 hours in a Prometric location.
View our Prince2, Scrum Master and PMI project management courses here.