You Will Learn How To:
Prepare for and take the APMG Change Management Foundation and Practitioner Exams
Improve exam-taking techniques with practice exam questions
Work as an informed member of an organizational change team
Apply and tailor change management guidance in organizational change situations
What the Course Covers
The course covers:
- Individuals: How they learn, what motivates them and how they react to change.
- Organisations: Different approaches to organisational change, emergent versus planned change, typical roles in change, and organisational culture.
- Communications and stakeholder engagement: best practices in communications and how to identify, segment and engage with stakeholders.
- Change Practice: Assessing the change impact, preparing for change, and dealing with resistance.
Who Should Attend?
- This course is suitable for anyone who is involved in project Management development or knowledge work. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Team Manager running multiple projects simultaneously
- Product/project managers
- Product/software developers and testers
- Business analysts
- High-level management positions.