Program management is the process of managing several related projects, often with the intention of improving any organization’s performance. The discipline of program management requires a refined set of business and leadership skills that are vastly different from that of a project manager. However being an effective program manager still requires a firm foothold in project management as the discipline of program management is the next logical step in the career progression.
This Virtual Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Preparation Course focuses on core disciplines required to deliver strategic objectives. It includes a walk through the entire life cycle of a program while facing the types of realistic challenges that are encountered in any program. The Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Preparation Course will provide the tools and techniques for program governance, program planning, effectively managing stakeholders and ensuring that your program realizes its benefits and defined objectives.
The course is designed to achieve the Project Management Professional (PgMP)® certification
The PgMP® defines the global standard of best practices for program management professionals. As a result of attending this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively navigate the program management discipline and successfully prepare for and pass the PgMP® certification exam.
2 days of virtual training and with practice exams and exam-simulation exercises.
PgMP® Exam Simulator:- As part of the course, you will receive full access to Turlon’s Award Winning Exam Simulator https://www.turlon.com/our-courses/
Format:- Virtual Class with simulated sample exam questions
After completing this course, you should learn how to:
- Identify the steps needed to complete your exam application and meet the required criteria
- Prepare to pass the PMI® PgMP® certification examination
- Navigate the processes and knowledge areas of The Standard for Program Management
- Use effective program management tools and techniques
- Identify and implement best practice program management governance
- Relate program delivery to business / strategic objectives
- Initiate a large-scale program to implement organisational strategy
- Manage, plan, execute and control a successful program consisting of multiple, related projects
- Ensure the realisation of project and program benefits
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships
- Report and control of programs in an effective manner that utilise best practice reporting tools
- Analyse methods essential for PgMP® exam success
- Align your program management experience with PgMP® terminology and definitions